Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Woo-hoo!

My package finally came! Yay! I'm so excited!

I had to leave school on my lunch break to go to the Post Office to get it. I had promised myself that I wouldn't open it until I got home, so I could get Offspring to take pictures. Like my resolutions, that promise (as nice as it was) didn't last long.

The smell from my gift was overwhelming! It had a lovely chocolate fragrance wafting from it, and it was simply begging me to be opened. So, like the weenie that I am, I opened it!

I love it! Thank you, Secret Santa! (I know we're not supposed to openly say names and whatnot until Jan 14th, but I can't let this go by without at least sending you my thanks!) I love all my gifts, and I thank you for thinking of me. I'm sorry it worried you -- it had to travel a looooong way to get to me. :)

I can't wait until the 14th, when we get to reveal the contents! :)

1 comment:

Running2Ks said...

I know--the reveal is going to be so much fun. I can't wait to see my giftee opening hers--and to share what went into putting it together!