* I still owe you all a post about last weekend's fun meetup with Marni. It's on deck, as soon as I download the pics from my digital camera. I haven't even had time to do that yet.
* Got a whole shipment of new crafty stuff in, so most of this weekend is devoted to getting that all put away, and sneaking in a little craft time.
* Offspring took a school trip to Atlanta yesterday complete with a visit to the zoo and the aquarium. She had a great time, but it wasn't so great that JF had to roll out of bed at 4am to get her up and ready to be at school at 5:45 for the hellaciously long bus trip. Needless to say, we all bottomed out fairly early last night.
* I've been sick this week, even staying home from school on Wednesday. I did nothing at all but sleep all day. I got up to go to the bathroom twice, but otherwise didn't leave the bed. You know you're feeling bad when your sinuses are so clogged with goo that it feels like your brain is spasming. Odd, disconcerting feeling.
* I may have a chance to be up in the Washington, DC area for a school conference at the end of April. It all depends on how much the trip will cost, and how much the district might kick in towards the fees and plane fares. If it comes to fruition, I'd love to meet up with anyone in the area who's close enough for a lunch or dinner. I'll keep you all posted.
* That musical I auditioned for back at the beginning of February? Still no notification. I got another email from the director back about 10 days ago, saying there were still a few people trying to audition, but that they would be finished by Feb 25th. No word since then. A look at the theater's website shows that he's decided to flip-flop the run dates of this show with the one that was supposed to be the next on the playbill. Instead, THAT show will premiere first, and rehearsals for the show *I* auditioned for won't begin until the end of March.
* I'm so tired of Girl Scout cookies. Yes, they're yummy, but I'm tired of seeing them, tired of selling them, and tired of being responsible for all of the money that it encompasses. Offspring has another cookie sale out in the public tomorrow, and hopefully that means she's done for the year. Then, we'll have another year before we have to worry about it again.
Sorry for the silence here.... I hope to get back into the swing of things now that I'm not coughing up my lungs every other minute. Until next time!