1. Do you still have tonsils? - Yes.
2. Would you bungee jump? - After making sure the bungee could safely hold my weight, sure. I would hate to find out that I'm too heavy by bashing my skull into concrete.
3. If you could do anything in the world for a living, what would it be? - Get paid fabulous amounts of money to review theme parks rides or hotels all over the world. Or to make my craft items.
4. How many tattoos do you have? - Zero. The one I really wanted was too expensive, and would be too large to get the detail I wanted.
5. Your favorite fictional animal? – Right now, Fawkes the phoenix.
6. One person that never fails to make you laugh? – My husband.
7. Do you consider yourself well organized? – Gosh, no. I am for work, but that's the only place.
8. Any Addictions? - Blogs, books, puzzles, crafty stuff.
9. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news? - During the summer, whatever I read online. During the school year, we get newspapers delivered to the school, so I usually snag one.
10. Would you rather go to a carnival or circus? - Neither. I'd rather be at Disney World!
11. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? - An archeologist.
12. Best Movie You've Seen This Year? - Don't know. Last movie I saw was "Order of the Phoenix."
13. Favorite alcoholic drink – Pina Colada, or some other foofy fruity concoction.
14. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? - Curse like a sailor.
15. Siblings? – One brother, three years younger.
16. What is the best thing about your job? – I'm doing what I love to do.
17. Have you ever gone to therapy? – Briefly.
18. If you could have one super power what would it be? – Flying.
19. Do you own any furniture from Ikea? – No. We don't even have an Ikea store.
20. Have you ever gone camping? – Yes. All the time as a child, and with Girl Scouts as an adult.
21. Gas prices! First thought? - Where the hell are the hovercars they promised us?!?
22. Your favorite cartoon character? - Duh -- Mickey!
23. What was your first car? – A blue Dodge Omni. I was about 16.
24. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? - No, not for me.
25. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons? – Simpsons.
26. Do you go to church? - not anymore.
27. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? – Living or dead? Living: Sean Connery. Dead: Queen Elizabeth I.
28. What errand/chore do you despise? – Folding laundry. Especially matching socks.
29. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? – It wasn't set, but my reaction would've been "already?!?!"
30. Last time you puked from drinking? – I don't think I ever have. Can't remember a time, at any rate.
31. What is your heritage? - English, German, Irish, Scots, Scandinavian. European polyglot.
32. Favorite flower? – Roses and Gardenias.
33. Disney or Warner Bros? - Disney, of course.
34. What is your best childhood memory? – Feeling free. Being able to play. Today's kids don't have that.
35. Your favorite potato chip? – Kettle Cooked ones. I like the crunchy-ness of them.
36. What is your favorite candy? - Chocolate! I love almost anything with chocolate.
37. Do you burn or tan? - Burn redder than a baboon's butt. And then peel. Bleah!
38. Astrological sign? - Libra.
39. Do you own a gun? – No, I'm afraid of guns.
40. What do you think of hot dogs? – I like them. Preferably with cheese.