Friday, November 10, 2006

So! Excited! Can't! Stand! It!

I just got an email in my inbox that I had been waiting for with breathless anticipation: the notice from Andrea for the name of my Secret Spoilee for the Winter Holiday Gift Exchange! I'm like a kid, dancing the Happy Dance in joy at getting my Spoilee's name!

I took part in the Exchange last year, and it was such fun! It was such a treat to go around to all of the blogs after the fact and see all of the neat gifts...

Now, all I have to do is get cracking on the gifts that I'm already dreaming up. I wonder if I'll have time to make all the things I'd LIKE to send....

Off to the craft room I go!

4 comments:

Sue said...

I'm so happy for your Spoilee!!

The gifts you made and sent for me last year are just so beautiful and special. Really KLee - it meant so much to me that you made all those nice things for little ole me!

I can't wait to get my Spoilee's name and start the fun too!!

ccw said...

How I wish I were crafty. My Spoilee will be receiving items that I will thoughtfully buy at the store.

purple_kangaroo said...

It sounds like so much fun.

KLee said...

Sue: I'm so glad that you enjoyed your gifts. I really had a lot of fun making them, and I loved going shopping with an eye out as to things that you might like. I had a lot of fun making that little scrapbook, and I may even make one for me this Christmas!

CCW: You'd be surprised at what you can do! Just a little paper, glue, markers, and you're off and running! I know whatever you send your spoilee will be great.

P-K: It IS a lot of fun! I had so much fun planning for Sue last year. I haunted her blog, and started buying things that I thought fit her personality. I am already started with my Spoilee's gifts -- found a great gift this weekend! Yay!