As seen virtually everywhere -- I give you the Question Meme!
1. Name as it appears on birth certificate: Bandit Paradise. (Actually, that’s my Porn Star name…)
2. Nicknames: Whatever you feel like shoutin’… KLee, Ma, Boo…the list is endless.
3. Place of Birth:
4. Favorite food: Hm… Currently, I would say the egg rolls I learned to make recently.
5. Ever been to
6. Love someone so much it hurts: Oh, yeah.
7. Been in a car accident: Several. Lots of fender benders (people here CAN NOT drive for squat.) Hit by a drunk driver about 12 years ago – totaled my car, but we were all right, thank God. He took off from the accident and reported the truck stolen. What a mental giant.
8. Croutons or bacon bits: Both! And some sunflower seeds....
9. Favorite day of the week: Wednesday and Friday. Wednesday because the work week is half over, and Friday because the weekend is just starting.
10. Favorite restaurant: The local Japanese steak house. I like the teriyaki Chicken and the Filet Mignon. Yum!
11. Favorite sport to watch: Ugh. I guess swimming. Have any of you ever seen “Most Extreme Elimination Challenge” on SPIKE TV? If that counts, then that’s my choice. :)
12. Favorite drink for summer: Sweet tea, as long as it’s made right. My family thinks I’m nuts, but tea spoils if you don’t refrigerate it, and it tastes AWFUL if it isn’t fresh. Cherry Limeade if the tea stinks.
13. Favorite ice cream: Chocolate Almond. (Or, Cold Stone’s Cake Batter.)
14. Disney or Warner Bros.: Disney, definitely.
15. Favorite fast food restaurant: Sonic. Mmmmm…chili cheese coneys….
16. What Color is your bedroom carpet: A very, very dirty grey. (yes, the actual color is grey, not just from years of slovenly housekeeping.)
17. How many times did you fail your driver's test: Zero.
18. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail: The Disney DVD club. I’m so popular, it hurts.
19. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card: Barnes and Noble or Michael’s.
20. What do you do most often when you are bored: read a book, or work on some sort of craft project.
21. What time is Bedtime: Whenever I turn the light off. I’m a night owl.
22. (There was no question here, so I’ll insert one) Favorite perfume: Victorian Rose. (I buy essential oils, or enfleurage my own rose water, and make my own scent sometimes.)
23. (another blank space, so my own question) Briefs, Boxers, Thongs, or Commando? None of the above. I like Granny Panties, thank you. Call me Granny if you like, I need some coverage for my girth. Plus, Granny Panties help hold all the fat in. Kind of like a poor woman's girdle.
24. Favorite TV shows: Six Feet Under, Homicide: Life on the Street, The Wire, That 70’s Show, Ballykissangel, Blackadder. ER, and the Sopranos.
25. Last person/s you went to dinner with: JF and Pookiebutt (aka the Offspring.)
26. Ford or Chevy: Ew. Neither! Honda! :)
27. What are you listening to right now: JF juggling. I hear the air conditioning, and the splat of the leather balls hitting his palms. My Siamese, meowing.
28. What is your favorite color: Blue
29. Lake, ocean or river: Ocean. There’s something calming about waves lapping on the shore. For swimming, a pool. The water here is nasty. We have three-headed fish and all kinds of crud in the water.
30. How many tattoos do you have: None. I wanted a very complex one, but it was going to cost me over $500, and I am not trailer-trash enough to *finance* a tattoo.
31. Have you ever run out of gas: Yes. I had an old clunker in high school, and the gas gauge was inhabited by gremlins. The gauge would read however it felt, regardless of the amount of actual gas in the tank.