1) I am the older of 2 children.
2) My brother is 4 years younger than I am.
3) I live in the house I spent my childhood in.
4) We just paid off the mortgage on it.
5) And then we bought a new car. Out of the frying pan, into the fire.
6) I *adore* my new car. It’s a Honda Element, and I’m as proud of it as if I’d built it myself.
7) I was not a brilliant student in school, because my math grades brought my GPA down.
8) I was diagnosed with dyscalculia in 11th grade.
9) Dyscalculia is the inability to perform mathematical functions.
10) I’ll be 35 in October, and I still don’t know my times tables.
11) My best friend in high school lived four doors down from my husband – grew up with him – and I never met him.
12) My husband dated a friend of mine when I knew her in high school, and even gave him an audio tape that I had made for her, and I STILL never met him.
13) We were finally set up by a mutual friend when I was in college.
14) The first thing I saw when I met him was JF dancing in circles because our friend had put ice down his pants.
15) I am six feet tall.
16) My daughter was born the day after Elvis.
17) I took French in high school and college.
18) I love doing community theater, and have done about 45 plays.
19) I got my husband into doing them as well.
20) We once played love interests opposite each other (I was Hippolyta and he was Theseus in “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”.)
21) We had a great make out scene.
22) After the performance, people approached us to make sure that we were husband and wife, not brother and sister.
23) I am very insecure.
24) I often feel like I do not deserve the nice things that I have in life.
25) My right thumb was cut off by my little brother and a car door when I was 12.
26) I have blue eyes, and (currently) blond hair.
27) And very fair skin.
28) Both of my parents are dark completed and dark haired.
29) So is my brother.
30) I am apparently the genetic throwback of the family.
31) I do, however, look like one of my mother’s sisters.
32) My parents divorced when I was 16. It was the best thing for our family.
33) I love to read. I read just about anything.
34) My daughter is my joy.
35) She was born two weeks late.
36) My major in college was English.
37) I had minors in anthropology and theater.
38) I taught myself to sew about eight years ago.
39) I learned how to quilt out of books.
40) I love children, but I don’t want any more of my own.
41) My daughter is an only child, and I hope she’s happy that way.
42) I love to swim, and was on the swim team in college for about 2 weeks before it disbanded.
43) I am a Girl Scout Leader.
44) I am not happy with the way I look.
45) I think my eyes are my best feature.
46) I may not be beautiful, but I try to be the best friend I can be.
47) Blue is my favorite color.
48) One of my favorite parts of my job is creating bulletin boards and art projects.
49) I am a terrible housekeeper. A total slob, in fact.
50) But, I do have times when I have reached my limits, and I have to clean.
51) I do not have enough money (nor is my house clean enough) to hire a cleaning lady.
52) I once apprenticed under a masseuse in college.
53) I do not smoke.
54) In fact, I am allergic to cigarette smoke.
55) Chocolate is my weakness.
56) I love to bake.
57) I am allergic to all kinds of seafood.
58) They think it is an inherent fish oil that I’m allergic to, not the iodine.
59) Even the smell of fish makes me feel ill.
60) I once spent almost a month in
61) I didn’t want to come home. My mother made me get on the plane.
62) I got pickpocketed in
63) I loved being in
64) I am outspoken.
65) My husband is my best friend, my other half.
66) This will be our 13th year of marriage.
67) My husband proposed on Valentine’s Day.
68) I am fascinated by Queen Elizabeth I, Elizabeth Tudor. I read everything I can find about her.
69) I once belonged to a medieval reenactment society.
70) I do a lot of hand sewing, including Elizabethan blackwork.
71) I love all kinds of fruit.
72) I am a very finicky eater.
73) I don’t like very many vegetables.
74) I live in the South, so if it ain’t fried, we’ll find a way to fry it.
75) I get very motion sick. I get sick looking at a glass of water. I should own stock in Dramamine.
76) I give away almost all of the craft projects I make. I usually make a project with someone in mind.
77) I have a friend who is an award-winning quilter, and I’m in awe of her talent. Also, I’m very jealous.
78) I’m an optimist.
79) I can seriously lose my cool. It’s not pretty.
80) I am fairly liberal in my politics.
81) I support gay rights and women’s reproductive rights.
82) I think the government should not legislate what we do with our bodies, or who we should marry.
83) I have very few friends in real life.
84) I fear that people find me annoying.
85) I’m a Libra, so I crave harmony, and have to mediate situations.
86) I do my best to be a good listener.
87) I sneeze in threes. Usually. I think that’s really weird.
88) I dye my hair, which I keep shorter than most men do.
89) I like my hair blond. It goes better with my fair coloring.
90) Unlike the unremarkable brown it is naturally.
91) I wear glasses.
92) My eyes are too small to get contacts.
93) I’d get the willies about putting something on my eyeballs anyway.
94) I love Mickey Mouse.
95) I collect all kinds of stuff with Mickey on it.
96) I also collect penguins.
97) I wear a lot of pants.
98) Skirts are uncomfortable to me.
99) Corduroy is a fabric of the devil. I once caused a friction fire by my thighs rubbing together from wearing corduroy.
100) Crotch fires are *really* hard to explain.
101) I once gave my husband a sonnet to carry in his wallet.