Friday, July 29, 2005

Stuff That Might Come in Handy

I'm a big believer in acronyms. I abbreviate a lot of things. I thought I'd add a list of things that I will probably, at some point, abbreviate. Having a handy list might save a few puzzled looks somewhere down the line.

"Juggling Freak" = my husband = "JF"
"The Offspring" = my lovely daughter, the fruit of m' loins = "tO"
"OzChick" = my best friend = "OzC"
"HumidityLikeABrickWall" = the coastal city I reside (and swelter) in = "HLaBW"
"SheWhoAggravates" = my Siamese Cat = "SWA"

Those are all that are coming to mind right now. I'll add more when I discover that I need them.

3 comments:

Running2Ks said...

I think we'll need a key to keep it all straight, but it is good that you have pseudonyms already. I wish I had done that one mine, because it is unwieldy to keep using adjectives and nouns :)

Running2Ks said...

Oh, and I'm linking to you. It's cool being on the ground floor.

KLee said...

Thanks, R2Ks. I sat and mused over the pseudos for a while, but figured that I'd better have them ready, if I was really going to wade in.

Thanks for the link, BTW. I hope that all out there enjoy whatever time they might spend here.