Monday, April 21, 2008

Playing Catch-Up




It seems like forever ago when Marni visited my area. I promised that I'd get around to posting pictures, and I'm now keeping my promise, albeit very late.

Marni, her lovely husband Carl, and my family all met up at a local restaurant for lunch. We did not even attempt to go to That Restaurant That Everyone Wants to Go To When They Come To Town. It's virtually impossible to get seats there, unless you want to wait for a couple of hours, and we had better things to do with our time.

At the top, Marni and Carl relax after lunch. Middle photo, Marni and I cavort like wild hooligans, and the bottom picture is when we took a pit stop for some ice cream.

After lunch, we spirited the duo off for a walking tour of our area. We had a great time, and I hope we didn't freak Marni and Carl out too much. I really enjoyed their visit, and hope they come back soon!

4 comments:

Karyn said...

You have got. Such. A killer smile.

Glad you all had a fun time! :)

kathy a. said...

looks like a great visit!

ccw said...

Love the pictures!


Glad you had fun!

Marni said...

Holy shikes! I forgot how HUGE that sundae was that Carl got!

That was so. much. fun. And no, you didn't freak us out... we had a blast. Can't wait to come back and see you again.