Not much going on right now, so I figured I'd break things down a bit. Which means: the hauling out of the ever-popular bullet-style post. I haven't bulleted in a while, so I think I might not bother anyone too much with a bullet list.
* Had a migraine yesterday morning, and still feel sort of icky, stomach-wise. JF has been so sweet, letting me catch up on sleep and bringing me Ginger Ale. I picked out a good husband.
* Got a few more stories of Disney World in the hopper, if anyone is interested. Those posts don't seem to go over so well, so I was debating whether to post them or not. Also, trying not to repeat anything from this time last summer when we went to Disney World.
* Had a very bizarro thing happen at a craft get together the other night. May have to post that, as it's worth a mention for the "what the hell?!" factor alone.
* Wondering if anyone remembers that spectacular flop of an idea I had way back forever ago to have a cookie swap? Made cookies for a sleepover that Offspring went to that went over so well that I have given about an iota's amount of thought to resurrecting the idea. Of course, if it's only going to be me and CCW participating, I'll just say the hell with it. Anyone else actually interested enough to participate? Or is it too darn hot to be thinking about firing up the oven?
* Born of the cookie swap idea was an idea for a book swap as well, something I have mentioned here before and recently joked about with Amy. Is anyone interested in that? I know we all complain about how many books we have, but does anyone really want to mail your books off? We could set up rules about x many books per shipment, and stipulate that *these* books you pass on, and *these* books you return to the original owner. A cheaper way to cull the shelves, but also a way that you get new authors/new blood in. I dunno. I'm looking for a project, can you tell?
* Got a bunch of new craft supplies and made a bunch of new cards, so I have at least done *something* recently. Other than that, I've been a complete slug.
When Are We Moving?
6 hours ago