Life, Chez KLee, bullet-style.
* I am so tired. My head feels like a watermelon on a toothpick. I hate sinus colds. Thank God it's winding down. I can't take much more of this mess. Thanks to all for the feel-good wishes. I sure need them. And some chocolate.
* I voted, but I'm not sure that my blue-ish votes will help much in my red state. I'm also too depressed to think about elections and candidates and how much they all suck. I got no less than FIVE telephone messages from one dude running for governor -- here's a clue, fella: When you bug me on my phone, it's annoying. When you bug me FIVE TIMES, I'm sure as hell not voting for you, just on principle. Let that be a fact you bring to your campaign people. Once is bad enough. Multiple times is a fast track to unemployment.
* There's a guy outside my house using a leaf blower. Normally this wouldn't be an item worthy of mention, but *it's raining!* This guy needs to be smacked with the clue-by-four.
* We're almost out of butter. Not monumental, but I thought you should know. (I told you I was tired.)
* My students are obviously suffering from "WIC" disease. WIC is shorthand for "When is Christmas?!?!" They are starting to get that holiday fever. Normally, I have one or two who we have to move through our discipline system each day. On a bad day, we've had four or five. Today, we had TEN children who got in trouble. And it's really annoying. I had to bring down the wrath of Teacher on them, and they were NOT happy. It must be a full moon, or there must be something in the water.
* The Jerks next door let their dog poop on our lawn again. Methinks they've forgotten the hood incident. I'm feeling evil, but I may not feel evil enough to face the rain to go out and handle dog excrement.
* I have not yet started to Christmas shop, and I'm dreading it. I LOVE the holidays, but the shopping -- eh, not so much. I'm much more in the mood to make holiday crafts than to buy gifts. I do have a few crafts that I'll be giving away, and I have to make another one of those holiday centerpieces as a hostess gift for a party this Saturday. I hope I have enough oomph to get that going.
Well, I'm about bulleted out. Hope you all are welll. Maybe I can scare up some energy later.
Being An Adult
9 hours ago