Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Oh, *that's* going on the blog!

We here in the KLee/JF household are trying madly to watch what we eat as we both feel about a combined total of 15 months pregnant. We went out to get some salads for dinner tonight. I am about saladed out, so I got a more tame (for me) pasta dish. Offspring wanted to know if she could have a chocolate milkshake for dessert. I was reluctant to let her have one because we all need to be watching our intake of really bad stuff like chocolate milkshakes. I felt a little sad for her, because she's only a kid, but I want her to eat a little more healthfully. I tell her that we'll stop by the new store that opened and get a smoothie instead. It may not be bran flakes and a vitamin, but it's better than ice cream, blended with chocolate and whole milk. She, naturally, since she takes after her rotund mother, she gets a chocolate smoothie. I ask her how it tastes, and she says, "Mmmm, Mom! It tastes like hot chocolate without the hot!"

7 comments:

Phantom Scribbler said...

I'd love one of those chocolate smoothies myself!

A big good for you and your family on trying to eat more healthily.

ccw said...

That sounds so yummy! I am craving sweets and have the rapid weight gain to prove this.

I love your daughter's description. That is so cute and gives you a perfect idea of how the smoothie tastes.

Good luck with the healthier eating. Changing habits can be difficult. We have been trying for more veggies in our house and I just wonder how do french fries rate?

Yankee, Transferred said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW, cute.

Running2Ks said...

You are really doing her a great service teaching her healthy habits while she's young.

And healthy can be very yummy. That is one sweet (and very observant) kid!

halloweenlover said...

She is soo cute! Hot chocolate without the hot. Hee!

It is really hard to eat healthy, especially this time of year. Good for all of you, though!

PantyhoseGirl said...

This is a nice blog for people like me. I have a pantyhose foot mpeg blog with hot erotic stories and pictures related to pantyhose and foot fetish. Take a look at Pantyhosed Feet Gallery Viewer

PantyhoseGirl said...

I really liked this blog. I have a pantyhose foot blog with hot erotic stories and pictures related to pantyhose and foot fetish. Take a look at Pantyhosed Feet Gallery Viewer