Monday, October 20, 2008

The Weekend Is Getting Shorter

It seemed like the weekend went by way too fast, and I had no time to really get anything done.

I went out with a friend for a few hours on Saturday for fun and crafting, and then went to dinner on Saturday evening followed by the ever-scintillating pasttime: grocery shopping. We don't normally spend our Saturday evenings buying groceries, but we knew that Sunday was going to be chock-a-block, so we got it out of the way early.

On Sunday, I had to attend a friend's father's visitation. He passed away on my birthday, and the family was planning on a private funeral, so Sunday was really the only day that I could be there to support my friend.

Monday morning rolled around, bright and early. Way too early for my taste, actually. Which, sadly, leaves me with laundry undone and crafts uncrafted. I'm still working on Offspring's Halloween costume, which is almost done. I have to put the finishing touches on it, and then I promise to post a picture of her in it.

The Halloween crafts that I'm in the middle of making may get done, and then again, may not. Hopefully, I have time to finish those as well. If this weekend is any indication, then I think I'm in trouble.

No comments: